Dear Friends (i.e. itchybrownfeet readers),
Happy 2012 to all of you out there in the blogosphere!! I start this new year slightly different to how I've spent in the last three or four years....in my own home, in my own bed! For once, I decided to bring in the New Year with some close friends in the Bay Area.
As many others, I found myself in retrospection of all that was achieved in 2011 and subsequently the goals I had for myself in 2012. In the spirit of this blog here are my travel related resolutions for 2012:
1. Make it to South America - the last frontier (not counting Antarctica) in my jaunts around the globe.
2. Angkor Wat...you heard me.
3. Avoid paying baggage fees on domestic routes (Got myself a Mileage Plus Explorer Card so that should ease up the baggage squeeze on United flights)
4. Coachella...yes please!
5. Bring in 2013 on a beach, a warm one at that! :)
There you have it, those are my top five.
That being said, my first trip is in the works, I'll be heading to South East Asia: Angkor Wat, Bali and Malaysia/Singapore being worked into that itinerary.
I hope to catch up with all of you soon. Stay tuned for more itchybrownfeet in 2012 - please don't forget to follow me. First travel post of 2012 (from 2011) will be uploaded soon.
All the best for 2012 and a toast to all the memories that await us this leap year! I hope that I'm fortunate enough to be part of your year in some way or form.
Yours,
Shaz
No comments:
Post a Comment